FACTS is used to check your student’s grades, homework assignments, progress, and quarterly report cards, see school announcements, pay for school lunches and where you will receive and have the option to pay your tuition bill each month. FACTS can be accessed from the TMA website (www.mastersacademy.org). All first-time users will need to enter the email address provided to TMA. The email address will serve as your login username. If you have not provided an email address to the main office please do so as soon as possible. The district code is TMAOV-FL. For set-up instructions, visit the link below.
Students will have access to Google Drive and Gmail. They will need to frequently check emails as a means of communication between teachers, campus activities, and administration.
- Go to www.google.com
- Click on sign in
- User ID: email@example.com (no spaces) Example: JohnSmith20@tmastudent.org
- Password: M@sters!1 (You will be prompted to change your password after initial sign in.)
Canvas is a course management system that supports online learning and teaching.
- Go to Mastersacademy.instructure.com
- In the email field, enter your TMA email address. Example: JohnSmith20@tmastudent.org
- In the password field, enter Masters123
- Change the password immediately after logging in.