Requesting Official College Transcripts

Once a student has graduated from TMA, it is his or her responsibility to request the official transcript to be mailed to the college he or she will attend. We advised that students complete this task two weeks after graduation. Students will be charged a fee for each copy sent and it may take between seven and fourteen business days to process.

Dual Enrollment Codes
How to order official transcripts:

  • Visit the National Student Clearing House
  • Click the ‘Order/Track Transcript’ button located in the center of the webpage.
  • Choose the college (Palm Beach Atlantic University, or Seminole State College) from the drop-down menu
  • Click on ‘Order Transcript Now’
  • Enter the required information
  • Submit You can track the progress of your transcript on the Clearinghouse website.

The Guidance Office is available to answer any questions you may have regarding requesting official college transcripts.