The Master's Academy offers opportunities for qualified individuals to serve God and the students, families, and staff at TMA.
Current Job Openings:
- Preschool Substitute Teachers
- Part-Time Lower School After Care Workers (3:15 p.m. — 6:30 p.m. hours may vary)
- Substitute Teachers
- Part-Time Upper School Lunch Aide
- Part-Time Lower School Lunch Aide
- Part-Time Lower School Classroom Aide
- Lower School Learning Center Substitute
- Full-Time Maintenance
Employment at The Master’s Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, gender, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Master’s Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Master’s Academy mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity (Employee Conduct and Lifestyle Agreement).