The Master's Academy offers opportunities for qualified individuals to serve God and the students, families, and staff at TMA.
2022 - 2023 Open Positions
- Lower School Principal
- College Counselor / Student Advisor
- Upper School Math Teacher
- Part-Time Nurse - Must be a Registered Nurse (Beginning January 2023)
- Preschool Assistant Teacher (7:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.)
- Preschool Assistant Teacher
- Preschool Substitute Teacher (7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- Part-Time Lower School Aftercare Workers
- Substitute Teachers (Preschool and K — 12)
Applying for a Professional Position:
Employment at The Master’s Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, gender, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Master’s Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Master’s Academy mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity (Employee Conduct and Lifestyle Agreement).