Welcome to The Master's Academy
The Master's Academy offers opportunities for qualified individuals to serve God and the students, families, and staff at TMA.
Open Staff Positions
- Facilities Maintenance
- Part-Time Summer Maintenance (18+)
- Fine Arts Administrative Assistant (Part Time: 2 p.m. - 6 p.m. on school days)
- Preschool Assistant Teacher (7:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.)
- Preschool Assistant Teacher (1:00 p.m. — 6:00 p.m.)
- Part-Time Lower School Aftercare Workers (3:15 p.m. — 6:00 p.m.)
- Substitute Teachers (Preschool and K —12)
Open Faculty Positions
- Upper School Math Teacher
- Upper School Social Studies/Economics Teacher
Applying for a Professional Position:
To be considered for one of the posted positions, please complete this initial form. For any questions regarding the process, please contact Sharon Vick, Human Resources Manager.
Employment at The Master’s Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, gender, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Master’s Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Master’s Academy mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity (Employee Conduct and Lifestyle Agreement).