2018-19 Honor Roll
1st Quarter Honor Roll:
2nd Quarter Honor Roll:
Ovations Awards Winner
Excited to announce that The Master’s Academy has earned the 2018 Ovations Award for “Best Private School” in the Community by the Oviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce.
TMA Student Featured in Lake Mary Life Magazine
TMA student Evan Vickaryous and his family were featured in a recent Lake Mary Life Magazine for his work running the Annual Holiday Sock Drive fundraiser. The drive collects new, unused socks and delivers them to Seminole County residents in need.
Theme Verse 2018-19
Each year, TMA administration prayerfully selects a Bible verse to serve as our theme for the school year (Preschool - 12th grade).
The theme for 2018-19 is Galatians 5:13 - Serve One Another!
We pray that we can join together as a community to serve the Lord with our gifts and talents in a variety of ways this school year.
Congratulations to TMA Students - Applause Awards!
Congratulations to the following winners of this year’s Dr. Phillips Center Applause Awards:
Outstanding Lead Performer: Sarah Mills, Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Outstanding Dance Performer: Claudia Muller, Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Outstanding Dance Performer: Joelle Prince, Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Outstanding Young Performer: Cy Smith, Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Other TMA Nominees:
1. Outstanding Ensemble
2. Outstanding Lead Performer: Sarah Mills
3. Outstanding Lead Performer: Bradley Adams
4. Outstanding Lead Performer: Nico Huergo
5. Outstanding Lead Performer: Joli Stephans
6. Outstanding Supporting Performer: Ashlee Priest
7. Outstanding Supporting Performer: Diana Mukoie-Carcamo
8. Outstanding Supporting Performer : Joshua Wohlever
9. Outstanding Dance Performer: Claudia Muller
10. Outstanding Dance Performer: Joelle Prince
11. Outstanding Dance Performer: Samantha Sculthorpe
12. Honorable Mention for Flounder: Cy Smith
13. Outstanding Stage Manager: Emily Mathison
14. Outstanding Director: Mrs. Morgan Matos
Spanish Team Finishes 1st in State Competition!
TMA students received 1st place in the State of Florida Spanish Competition for the third consecutive year!
The eagles earned the following accolades:
- first place in the 4A state division
- second highest score of all competing divisions in Florida
- highest score in theater category
- first place in musical performance
- highest place in declamations and impromptu speeches
Congratulations to all the students and teachers involved! #SoarEagle