The Master's Academy of Central Florida, Inc. and Western Union Business Solutions have
partnered through FACTS to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition
and other fees via WU® GlobalPay for Students.
This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive
exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition.
The Master's Academy of Central Florida, Inc. does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please
transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
- Receive the best rate guarantee via WU® GlobalPay for Students Price Promise*.
*If you find a lower price from your bank, we will match it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to GlobalPay for Students and screenshots of the quote from your bank. Terms and Conditions apply.
- When you make a payment via FACTS and Western Union GlobalPay for Students, you
can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country
including: WeChat Pay, ALIPAY, UnionPay, ChinaPay and many more.
Benefits of Western Union GlobalPay for Students:
Pay tuition in your local currency.
Pay online from your mobile, tablet, desktop devices or by bank transfer.
Rest assured knowing your payments are received in full by The Master's Academy of Central Florida, Inc.
Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
How to Make a Payment:
- Login to your FACTS portal to view account balance
- Make a payment.
- Select payment method: International Payment.
- Select the country where you’re paying from and click to get a quote.
- Select payment type – Wire, Credit Card or Mobile/Online Payment – WeChat, ALIPAY or other.
- Student Details Page – click next.
- Payer Details Page - Who will be making this payment? Check the Use of Terms box and proceed to payment.
- Make a Payment Page – Print Instructions for wire payment or Log into payment provider. Notify me by SMS (tracking payment/optional).
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
US & CA: Visit our FAQ page for guidance on frequently asked questions, alternatively please
email email@example.com or call +1877 218 8829