Current Job Openings:
Part Time Maintenance (must be willing to work some Saturdays)
- Part Time Lower School Cafeteria Aides
- Part Time Preschool Aide (Various Shifts Available)
- Part Time Lower School After Care (3:15 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. hours may vary)
- Part Time Lower School Playground Aide
- Part Time Bus Driver
Applying for a Professional Position:
1) Complete and submit one of the following application:
2) Once your information has been reviewed, we will contact you with next step information.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please feel free to contact Sharon Vick, Director of Human Resources, at 407-971-2221 x. 1244
Employment at The Master’s Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character. The Master’s Academy does not discriminate in employment,or in the terms or conditions of employment, on the basis of race, sex,national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Master’s Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to utilize religion as an employment criteria. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Master’s Academy mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity (statement of conduct).