Current Job Openings:
- High School Spanish Teacher
- Part Time Preschool Aides (Shifts are between 1 p.m. — 6 p.m.)
- Part Time Lower School After Care Workers (3:15 p.m. — 6:30 p.m. hours may vary)
- Substitute Teachers
- Full Time Maintenance Position
- Part Time Upper School Lunch Aide
Applying for a Professional Position:
To be considered for one of the posted positions, please complete this initial form. For any questions regarding the process, please contact Sharon Vick, the Director of Human Resources.
Employment at The Master’s Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, gender, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Master’s Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Master’s Academy mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statement of faith and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity (Employee Conduct and Lifestyle Agreement).